NEW IAC COACH VIRTUAL
A supportive Success Mastermind designed just for
you...coach training & business-building
resources for new coaches & newly certified
IS THIS YOU?
• I'm a new IAC member working toward my IAC certification.
• I recently gained IAC certification and I want to build a thriving
If you answered, "Yes!" to either
description, you have a new resource available! Which of the following would be interesting to you?
- Would you like to connect with other IAC members who have similar needs and
- Would you enjoy sharing your successes with other IAC
- Would you like to provide or hear coaching demonstrations?
- Have you had any difficulty locating practice buddies?
- Would you like to share practice-building tips and hear what works so you can
build your own thriving practice?
You can now attend monthly meetings in which your needs are
FORMAT FOR NEW IAC COACH VIRTUAL CHAPTER MEETINGS
• Monthly events are virtual (using a bridgeline). We use a well-tested mastermind process in which attendees share challenges and solutions in
a supportive environment. This model fosters a nurturing peer
environment in which every participant's input is valued.
• Quarterly events include a speaker about one or more issues raised during the
monthly events. Special attention is given to confidence-boosting and practice-building issues because these
are two of the most common concerns for new coaches.
• The IAC GroupSite Forum is used to assist with communication. When you sign up
to receive information about this group, IAC will notify you about meeting times and the bridgeline
• To be as fair as possible, meeting times are rotated so that members in as
many possible locations around the globe can attend at least once a quarter.
Doris Helge, Ph.D., IAC-Certified Coach and Mentor Coach and Founder
of IAC-licensed coach training program, Confident Coach Connection, and Super Sales Confidence For Coaches has volunteered to be Lead Facilitator and the
primary contact person. In addition to training coaches, Doris has a long history of conducting mastermind
groups that empower participants to achieve their goals.
Click here now to join the New IAC Coach Virtual Chapter!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
IAC wants to address YOUR needs and
concerns so that our organization is even more meaningful and even stronger. This will be
YOUR group in the sense that the group will evolve over time in
a way that is responsive to participants' needs and desires. Enjoy this opportunity to:
• Express your unique challenges and needs.
• Be heard by new colleagues.
• Enjoy the warm support of a group of peers with a vested interest in nurturing your
professional growth and taking steps to help you get your needs met.
• Boost your confidence and morale regarding getting certified and building a
• Gain valuable, cutting-edge information in a convenient, supportive environment
structured for safety and success (the mastermind model).
IAC Invites YOU to participate in the IAC Coaching Research
Community & Forum
The International Association of Coaching (IAC®), an independent,
global coach certifying body has launched a Coaching Research Community and Forum. With a mission to expand
the path to coaching mastery by inspiring the on-going evolution and application of research-based coaching
standards, the IAC® recognized the need for coaching researchers from around the world to have one freely
accessible, universal “home” where they can collaborate to produce and disseminate quality and quantity in the
generation of coaching research. Whether an IAC member or not, any coaching researcher can apply to join the
Coaching Research Community here:
The community is a virtual network where coaching researchers can
discuss trends, developments, methodology, best practices, and just about anything related to coaching and research
in the discipline. Researchers can also publish articles, papers, and reports, and can get some research support
from the global coaching research community.
In addition, The Voice, the IAC®’s monthly ezine for coaches and
those interested in coaching, will feature a regular article on Research-Based Coaching Mastery. These articles are
easily understood digests of research articles and papers, designed to assist readers in enhancing their
understanding and practice of coaching. This is another new initiative in fulfilling our mission to expand the
pathways to coaching mastery.
Click here to read the first issue of Evidence-Based Coaching
Mastery: The Process of Learning in Coaching
For more information, contact Dr. Kerul Kassel at email@example.com or Dr. Kerryn
Griffiths at firstname.lastname@example.org
You deserve success and the world needs your unique talents. We look forward to
getting to know you and discovering how we can be even more responsive to your needs and concerns.